Promotional Card and Promotional Code
Brunt Workwear Promotional Card and Promotional Code Terms and Conditions
Promotional cards and promotion codes cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
1. No fees are imposed on Promotions.
2. Promotions may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
3. Promotions can only be redeemed at the Brunt website toward the purchase of eligible products available thereon. They cannot be applied to any orders previously placed or be used toward the purchase of Gift Cards.
4. Promotions are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
5. If your order total is less than the value of the Promotion, the remaining balance will continue to be available on the Promotion and can be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Promotion balance by calling customer assistance.
6. To redeem a Promotion you must enter the Promotion information when prompted during checkout. Additional restrictions may apply, as indicated at the time of issuance.
7. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Promotion must be paid by another acceptable form of payment (Gift Card, credit card or debit card).
8. If you return any item you purchased using a Promotion, the amount paid using a Promotion will not be reissued to you and will not be eligible for redemption against subsequent orders.
9. Delivery of an electronic Promotion to an incorrect or non-existent email address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery of a physical Promotion to an incorrect or non-existent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We are not responsible if a Promotion is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Promotions will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Please treat them like cash.
10. Sales tax and shipping charges are applicable to any items purchased with a Promotion.
11. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse, modify, cancel or hold for review any Promotion and orders for suspected fraud, for Promotions mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of the Promotion policies, in whole or in part for any reason or no reason to the extent permitted by law. If we suspect misuse of a Promotion, it may be suspended or terminated.
12. Please note that Promotions are not Gift cards, and the terms and conditions may vary. Promotions may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
Last Modified: November 12, 2020