Brunt Workwear Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. No fees are imposed on Gift Cards, and if purchased, they do not expire.
2. Certain Gift Cards that are not purchased are considered Promotional Cards, and the terms and conditions may vary. Promotional Cards may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
3. Gift Cards can only be redeemed at the Brunt website toward the purchase of products available thereon. They cannot be applied to any orders previously placed or be redeemed for other Gift Cards.
4. Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
5. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will continue to be available on the Gift Card and can be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance on the Brunt website or by calling customer assistance.
6. To redeem a Gift Card you must enter the Gift Card information during checkout.
7. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Gift Card must be paid by another Gift Card, credit card or debit card.
8. If you return any item you purchased using a Gift Card, the amount paid using a Gift Card will be issued to you on a new Gift Card and will be eligible for redemption against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance on the Brunt site.
9. Electronic Gift Cards will be emailed to the recipient after payment has been processed, and physical Gift Cards will be shipped in accordance with our Shipping and Delivery Policy. A confirmation will also be sent to the purchaser.
10. Delivery of an electronic Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery of a physical gift card to an incorrect or non-existent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proper proof of purchase. Please treat them like cash.
11. Sales tax and shipping charges are applicable to any items purchased with a Gift Card.
12. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review Gift Cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of gift card policies.
13. Please note that Promotional Cards are not gift cards, and the terms and conditions may vary. Promotional Cards may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
Last Modified: November 12, 2020