Ideal for logging, the Distasio is made to keep you comfortable and confident on uneven, unstable work sites. Offering lug soles for unmatched traction, and a bevy of protective features that keep you focused on the job at hand and not on the ground below you. They also feature the same triple layer waterproofing we have perfected in our other boots
- A steel shank provides support and comfort as you traverse rocks and roots by limiting impact.
- A 9” shaft and waterproof leather upper provide protection and keep your ankles stable when the terrain gets wet and uneven.
- The 1” defined heel makes it easier to maintain balance when work takes you up ladders or into trees.
- Adjustable width: Remove the gray insert from below your insole and your boot goes from regular fit (D) to relaxed fit (EE)
- Premium insoles feature a nonstick top layer, a memory foam middle layer, and a cushy bottom layer
Performance + Durability
- A long-lasting lug sole makes it easier to climb and grip rugged forest floors and uneven terrain.
- A heavy-duty Goodyear welt construction means the boot is not only durable, but can be resoled by a cobbler, extending its lifetime.
- Padded Flex Notches protect the tops of your feet from debris.
- A lightweight composite nano toe keeps you protected on the job without the weight found in steel toe boots.